Marcadores

domingo, 22 de dezembro de 2013

Last freebie for December (And this year)

Hi,

So... I found the 1,2,3 Get Scrappy challenges and i thought they where lots of fun! They publish a tic tac toe board and you choose 3 itens in a row (across, down or diagonal) and include in your LO. How fun is that? Anyway, when I saw the tic tac toe board all I could think was making a Christmas kit. And here it is:
You like it? Go get it here:
-mediafire

I even made my participation in the challenge with it, look:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!
Hugs!

6 comentários:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful freebie! I love the layout you made. Are they your children?

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi Lou Anne, yes those are pics of my boy. Thank you! :)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thank you so much for all the wonderful goodies you've given us this year. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Keep safe and healthy.

    Steffie

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thanks for the great freebie! You have been listed on www.digiscrapfreebiefinder.blogspot.com a website featuring hand-picked designer digi freebies (with a link to your page for downloading)!

    ResponderExcluir