Marcadores

sexta-feira, 29 de julho de 2011

Freebie Cardboard and corkboard CU styles

Hi!!!
Here I am again. Today I tried my hand at some styles, but the images I used are huge, so they are huge too... Anyway, I thought you might have a use to them, so here they are:
I used some stock photos and work in PSCS5 and PSE8 ( This is all I have here... ;)  )  I hope you like them and I would love to receive some tips, advice and of course; feedback on styles making... Thank you very much and image is linked.

Edit: To anyone that tried o download earlier: I apologise and  don't quite know what happened. I just erased that link and uploaded again... Please re-download as this time it is working fine. Sorry again everyone. Any problems, please let me know ok?

7 comentários:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderExcluir
  3. They look great! Thank you very much.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thank you girls! You just make my day :D!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. These look lovely and very useful.. Thank you for sharing..

    ResponderExcluir