Marcadores

sexta-feira, 28 de junho de 2013

Travelling soon and freebie kits!

Hi!

Lately, all I can think of is that we will be travelling soon, and so, I had to make a kit with all those travelling ideas comming to mind.

Here is my first freebie today:
You can download it  HERE (ge.tt)  and HERE (4shared)

And the second one is from Pixel Scrapper Designer Challenge. Here it is:
The donload link is HERE (ge.tt)   and HERE (4shared)

ps.: I received a message from Dropbox saying the traffic to my dropbox public files became excessive. So they suspended it. Now, I uploaded the files on ge.tt and I hope everything is fine. Plese tell me if there is any problem ok?

I hope you have lots of fun with them!
Hugs!

11 comentários:

  1. Thank you so much! Beautiful work!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank you so much for both these lovely kits. I hope you enjoy your travels!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Pretty kits, will try to download tomorrow. Guess Gett has a daily limit and that was reached so now they are not available there either. Great work.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thanks so much for the kits!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Thank you so much everyone. Oh God one more link with problems... I'll upload to 4shared and come back with the links as soon as it is done ( Mediafire failled me once again... : (
    Ok, hang on everyone, I'll come back with links as soon as I can
    Hugs and sorry for all the trouble

    ResponderExcluir
  6. WOnderful kits thank you for them all, had no problem with Gett

    ResponderExcluir
  7. I LOVE your kits. Thank you for your freebies!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Thank you very much for sharing. :)

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Beautiful items!
    Thank you for sharing these lovelies!

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Your kits are lovely, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

    ResponderExcluir

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.