My Galleries

▼

sábado, 21 de janeiro de 2012

QP freebie for CSD QP contest!!!

Hi all!
Long time no see right?! I've been missing you, but life has been crazy these days!I started with a not- so- new- but -still -consumming -job and, don't get me wrong, I love it; but my scrapbooking time was relly reduced!
Well, anyways... We have a new QP contest at CSD. This month Cocotounette is sponsoring and look at this beauty she gave us to work with:
And here is the QP I made for you:
You like it? Click on image to download! Hugs!

2 comentários:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank you for sharing. It`s special.

    ResponderExcluir

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.