Marcadores

domingo, 22 de dezembro de 2013

Last freebie for December (And this year)

Hi,

So... I found the 1,2,3 Get Scrappy challenges and i thought they where lots of fun! They publish a tic tac toe board and you choose 3 itens in a row (across, down or diagonal) and include in your LO. How fun is that? Anyway, when I saw the tic tac toe board all I could think was making a Christmas kit. And here it is:
You like it? Go get it here:
-mediafire

I even made my participation in the challenge with it, look:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!
Hugs!

6 comentários:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful freebie! I love the layout you made. Are they your children?

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi Lou Anne, yes those are pics of my boy. Thank you! :)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thank you so much for all the wonderful goodies you've given us this year. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Keep safe and healthy.

    Steffie

    ResponderExcluir

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.